We have no doubts that mobile casinos are the future and with the network technologies going forward and our screens becoming more detailed we’ll be getting more and more advanced technologies in that part of online gaming. From the beginning and introduction of mobile casinos in SA we knew that it will be a big hit for casino players, as it allows us to play from anyplace we’re in.
The rule is simple if you want to play for real money online all you need is a smartphone or a tablet and an internet connection, for playing for fun trying out games in mobile casinos some of them will allow you to test the games even in an offline mode before you commit to depositing your hard-earned cash.
The majority of online mobile casinos and applications are optimized to use on a variety of devices using different operating systems such as iOS or Android.
Mobile casinos South Africa
Mobile versions of their regular sites and games it’s not all that the operators have prepared for casino game enthusiasts on the go. Many of the casino operators introduced applications that focus especially on poker players, or sports betting enthusiasts as well so there is something for each player.
Mobile casinos are usually very straightforward versions of their desktop siblings and optimized for smaller screens to make sure we have a very similar if sometimes not better experience as if we were playing on our computers at home, or sitting at a table in a land-based casino.
Usually, we can see on the whole screen all available options, from the registration links, through the player profile, payment options, or overview of the game types and categories.
Some of the operators incorporate filters in their applications so it’s even easier to quickly navigate to our favorite categories or best mobile slots.
Mobile Casino Games
If you are wondering about the availability of your favorite titles on mobile versions of the casinos you need not anymore. In the past sometimes there was a problem with the compatibility of some titles as software developers were not always focusing that much on optimizing their games for mobile environments but that times are way behind us. Now all the developers know the importance of mobile applications and optimizing their product for mobile versions. Therefore SA mobile Casinos like all the other mobile gaming operators can provide you with all your favorite games on smaller screens without any quality, or fun lost just because of the mobile environment.
So you can be confident when choosing your phone or tablet to access mobile casinos in South Africa that you will find your favorite slots like Gonzo’s Quest, Twin Spin, or Jack and Beanstalk and all your favorite developers it being Netent, Microgaming or Novomatic are providing the top-notch mobile gaming experience!
Safety of Mobile Casinos
Of course, hearing of so many scams around involving mobile phones, SMS, accessing public networks, etc you may be a little hesitant and question the security of mobile casinos but no need to worry mobile casinos and mobile casino applications, especially recommended by casino explorer are safe and secure. Not only some authorities that make sure that the players are as safe as possible accessing mobile casinos like licensing bodies of Malta, Gibraltar, or GB, all the withdrawals and deposit payment methods used in mobile casinos are using secure and encrypted methods to give you the utmost peace of mind. On top of that mobile casino, operators are regularly audited to make sure they’re upholding the highest standards with regards to the safety and security of their players. That’s why it’s important to reiterate that you read our reviews and follow casino explorer recommendations with regards to mobile casinos to stay safe and focus on enjoying your mobile gaming experience.
Payment methods in South African Mobile Casinos
As mentioned above every mobile casino recommended by casinoexplorer is using the most high-end software and encryption technologies when it comes to player’s deposits and withdrawals. The majority of the South African Mobile casino operators offer a variety of payment options for their players. The main categories we can divide them in are:
- Credit and debit cards – That is one of the most popular methods among the players as it allows for quick and easy withdrawal and deposits with high security. Most mobile casinos accept the most popular cards in South Africa like Visa, Mastercard, and American Express some of them will accept Maestro as well as a form of payment.
- Bank Transfers– Pretty straightforward method catered for South African players to be able to use their bank account in Rand (ZAR) currency to send and receive their funds between the bank account and casino account.
- E-wallets – Electronic wallets, it let’s use store the money in digital form and allows us to purchase goods and services (like deposit and withdraw from mobile casino accounts). Some of the most popular ones are Entropay, Ecopayz, Neteller, Skrill.
Of course, there is more variety to those but you can read more on (Most popular payment methods in South African Casinos)
One thing that we should keep in mind that times for deposit and withdrawals vary. Especially with regards to first withdrawals from your mobile casino account, it can take a bit longer as the casino has to verify our accounts to make sure there are no fraudulent transactions, but it doesn’t take long and after that, we can relax and just await our winnings!
Mobile Casino Bonuses
Mobile Casinos just like the regular casinos offer their players a variety of bonuses, from the ones aimed to attract new players to the mobile casino world to mobile bonuses aimed for the already registered or the inactive players to enjoy their game with that bit of an extra.
As with regular casinos, most popular bonuses in mobile casinos are:
- Welcome bonus – Awarded to the player after first registration and usually after placing the first deposit in a given mobile casino, they vary from % of the initial deposit, through some free money to play or Freespins to enjoy that bit of extra fun on your favorite mobile slot game.
- Bonus awarded after downloading mobile casino application – It is similar to a welcome bonus, but mobile casino operators awards us for downloading and installing the mobile application of their casino.
- Mobile Casino bonus with free spins – Freespins awarded as a bonus and a thank you for using the mobile application, or mobile version of the casino. Quite often this type of bonus doesn’t require any deposit and is being awarded to the player as an incentive, and an opportunity to get familiar with the mobile casino games without the need of risking any of their money.
- Activity bonus – Bet, Play, deposit and take part in weekly mobile casino tournaments and you may just be rewarded with this special bonus that casinos award their players for, exactly that “being active”. This type of mobile casino bonus can take shape of extra cash, free spins, or sometimes special rewards.
- Seasonal and one-off promotions – Worth mentioning as well is a special type of bonus that from time to time mobile casinos award to their players because of the time of the year, some events, or celebrations. That’s why it’s always handy to sign up for casinoexplorer and casino newsletter so you can stay up to date with these types of mobile casino bonuses, as these are usually the ones communicated through this type of media.
Mobile casinos are getting more and more popular as we are becoming more mobile in our everyday life, therefore, we require access on the go to all our daily tasks and activities fun being one of them. Thanks to mobile casino applications and versions of regular online casino sites we can enjoy our favorite games wherever we are and whenever we feel like. To make sure you always choose the best follow casinoexplorer recommendations for best South African Mobile Casinos and enjoy your games!
South African Mobile Casinos FAQ
How to play on mobile casinos ?
Mobile Casinos work very similarly to regular online casinos, most of them will allow you to play just by accessing their casino site from the browser on your mobile device, or will give you an option, or ask you to download a secure software/application to access their games. After that you can either use your existing account or create a new one from your device and you are ready to go!
What games mobile casinos support ?
Mobile casinos support the majority of the most popular game titles from the software providers, so you'll be able to play variety of slots, poker blackjack, roulette and more. Usually, the library available will not be as big as on a desktop site because of technical differences, resolution, etc. but you definitely won't be disappointed and will have access to large variety of games so everyone can find something to their liking.
Can i play all mobile casinos on my device ?
With Mobile Casinos gameplay becoming more and more popular, pretty much majority of online casinos operating in South Africa support all the most popular mobile devices: iOS, Android, Windows and Blackberry operating mobile sytems.
Do i need to create separate account to play on mobile casino site ?
You don't have to create a separate account if you are accessing a site or application of the operator that you have played and created an account before, simply go to their site, or download their casino software and use the details that you would use at a desktop online site to access their mobile casino.
Can i deposit or withdraw money using my mobile ?
Yes, you can deposit and withdraw money just like you would in a regular casino site, methods of payment vary depending on the mobile casino, for more information check casinoexplorer reviews.
Is playing mobile casinos safe ?
Casinoexplorer only recommends licensed casinos, and operators put all possible solutions in place to guarantee you a safe environment to play, from SSL encryption to safe payment methods.
Are there mobile casino bonuses ?
Yes, online operators offer mobile casino bonuses. They may vary on occasion from the bonuses offered on their website. For more information have a look at specific operators reviews, and to be always up to date we recommend checking casinoexplorer reviews and casinobonus page. on regular basis where we update with the latest information from SA casinos.